Sunday, June 19, 2011

Fathers day.

 I am so grateful that I have such amazing dads in mine and Ellie's life.


 Ellie standing on Mika's chest while he attempts to do homework.


Mika painting Ellie's finger nails.


Ellie & Mika fishing.

I am so glad that I have the amazing boyfriend that I do. I love how much he does for both me and Ellie. Even though he is not Ellie's biological father, I still consider him to be her dad. He is so great with her and he really loves her.    And Ellie is crazy about him too; she always pretends to talk to him on the phone and asks where he is, whenever he is not around. Mika is such a great daddy and I really hope that one day he can be the father of more of my children. (ha. That sounds so cheesey.) I am so glad that Ellie has him to be her father.



Ellie on Grandpa Larsen's shoulders.


Ellie with Grandpa Goodman on Christmas 2010.

I am also so happy that I have these two awesome grandpas. They are both so good with Ellie. I am grateful for all their love and support.

So happy father's day daddys.



No comments:

Post a Comment