Wednesday, October 24, 2012

The children

I really suck at blogging these days. I need to be cooler and do better.

Here are some recent quotes and pictures:

(We were loading into the car and there were two women across the street)
Ellie: "Look at those old womens! They are running away from me."

Me: "I am going to put you in the oven and eat you for dinner."
Ellie: "No, let's eat Millie instead!"

Ellie has been naming every imaginary horse she rides and horse she colors "Polka-Dot-Pie".

Ellie has also been "reading" books. She has been reading the Family Medical Guide and says it's a story about a girl name Mircle-Round.




 This is why you don't leave a three year old alone with a box of Disney Princess bandaids.

 I asked her why she put so many on and she said it was because she got burned in a fire.

 Millie taking a bath in the sink.



 Great Grandpa & Millie









No comments:

Post a Comment