Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine's day

 Ellie opening her present from Mommy.

 In her Valentine's day outfit

 My gorgeous flowers from Mika
(Plus Ellie posing in the background)

Ellie with her new teddy bear from Daddy.

It was a simple Valentine's Day since we still had work and school. Ellie went to Grandma Larsen's while I worked and Mika slept, (since he works graves) After work I came home and Mika surprised me and made an amazing dinner. 
Steak, with sauteed onions, homemade mashed potatoes and broccoli. 
It was soooo yummy. After we took an actual and uninterrupted nap, since Ellie was still at Grandma's. It was the best nap I have had in a long time. Then of course I still had to go to school, (no fun) 
But overall it was a pretty nice and simple Valentine's Day.
I am so glad I have my cute little family to spend it with.

No comments:

Post a Comment